RBK provides HR solutions and supports for businesses of all sizes. Whether you require a complete outsourced service or simply support for your internal HR team, our specialists can provide practical, cost-effective solutions that help you achieve peace of mind.
Our services include:
- Advising on compliance with employment legislation
- Conducting independent investigations of complaints, allegations of bullying and harassment and gross misconduct claims
- Managing performance issues
- Restructuring advice
- Advising on organisation structure and design
- Change management
- Implementing effective HR procedures
- Improving employer / employee relations
- Performance improvement
HR Newsletter Winter 2015Download
Friday, 18th December 2015.
2015 has been a significant year for employment law development and 2016 is set to be no different. In this newsletter we take a look back…
Friday, 31st May 2013.
Following a decision from the Supreme Court all Registered Employment Agreements (REA) ceased to have statutory effect from the 9th May 2013.
Tuesday, 12th March 2013.
On Friday, 8th March 2013, The Minister for Justice, Equality and Defence, Mr. Alan Shatter, TD signed regulations to give effect to the EU…