HR & Payroll Newsletter Winter 2016
2016 has been a significant year for employment law development.
In this newsletter we take a look at some of the key developments which have taken effect and how they impact on employers.
- Changes to the National Minimum Wage
- Employee entitlements regarding Public Holidays
- Legislation regarding employment of Employees Under the Age of 18
- Assistance with Compliance / WRC Inspections / HR Audit
- Our Payroll Solutions team outline the latest payroll developments and items for consideration when paying employees
Russell Brennan Keane HR Solutions Department have had a successful year, through the growth of our HR Helpdesk Support Service and demand for HR Consultancy support in respect of implementing change management and organisational review programmes.
To discuss these updates in line with your business, please contact Anne Kelly, Senior HR Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org.