Internal Audit Effectiveness Review
When you need assurance that your internal audit function is operating effectively, an RBK Internal Audit Effectiveness Review will highlight gaps and suggest areas for improvement. We deliver real value by:
- benchmarking against current best practice
- assessing value for money
- delivering pragmatic advice for the improvement of your internal audit function
- providing assurance to your board and audit committee that your internal audit function is well resourced, focused and managed effectively
- comparing the findings of the annual audit, internal audit, risk, compliance and governance function reviews to ensure that duplication is avoided and all critical areas are covered.