Last chance to make your Restart Grant Plus application through your local County Council before this Wednesday 30th September.
A reminder of the key highlights outlined in our funding matrix:
- Based on 2019 rates €4k - €25k cap
- Firms can apply for a top up in addition to previous Restart grant
- Must have suffered a 25%+ loss in turnover between 1 April and 30 June 2020
- Now applicable to medium sized businesses, <250 employees and turnover <€100k per employee to max €25m
Online application is a one page simple process through your local county council website.
NEW COVID-19 Micro-Enterprise Assistance Fund
- Applicable to micro businesses NOT eligible for the Restart Grant Plus
- €500 - €1,000 grant towards the cost of reopening or keeping a business operational and re-connecting with employees and customers
Applications by 9th October 2020 via www.Micro-EnterpriseAssistance.ie only.
Enhanced SEF Fund from Enterprise Ireland
- This key government led funding package now includes a non-repayable grant of up to 50% of funding (capped at €200k)
- Based on the implementation of a Sustaining Enterprise Project Plan
- EI Business Financial Planning Grant can help companies to develop this plan
- Applications must be sanctioned before the end of 2020
- If you have identified a funding requirement we advise you to contact the Business Response Team within Enterprise Ireland to begin this process now
RBK Funding Matrix
Click RBK’s Funding Matrix to view a summary of the key supports currently available and the main elements of each. As ever, we are available to assist in applying for and availing of these.
How RBK can help:
If you need any further assistance in relation to the Business Supports, please contact your usual RBK contact, in confidence, or please contact our team on (01) 6440100 / (090) 6480600:
- Chris Ball, Corporate Finance Partner
- Heather King, Corporate Finance Senior Manager
- Eddie Darby, Corporate Finance Senior Manager