Forensic Accounting is the application of an accountant’s skills and training in corporate and personal investigations and disputes.
At RBK our forensic services include:
- Forensic Accounting: Engagements arising from corporate and personal disputes, losses incurred or suspected fraud in the corporate environment
- Litigation Support & Financial Investigation Services: Preparation of reports, business valuations, analysis and opinion to support litigation cases as they progress through the Court process
- Independent Expert Witness: Using our qualifications, experience and expertise to give testimony in Courts, orally or by written report
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: Bringing together the views of opposing parties in an effort to develop a workable agreement by way of Arbitration or Mediation
Our forensic team combines the skills and knowledge of an investigative accountant, auditor and financial analyst to interpret evidence and establish the facts for the purpose of settling disputes or quantifying losses.
When you engage our team, we work closely with you and your legal advisors to deliver a confidential, professional, independent, cost effective and practical solution in this specialist area.
Examples of assignments that RBK has worked on include:
- Shareholder / Partnership disputes
- Loss of Profits / Business Interruption Claims
- Matrimonial Disputes
- Fraud / Financial Crime Investigations
- Professional Negligence
- Due Diligence
- Personal Injury Claims
- Asset & Funds Tracing / Insolvency / Discovery Reviews
- Independent Expert Witness
RBK’s forensic accounting team is partner-led, familiar with court processes and has access to RBK in-house expertise covering taxation, corporate compliance, HR, insolvency and technology. We also work with independent experts on a broad range of forensic and litigation assignments. Our service includes the provision of detailed reviews, discovery of documents, and preparation reports for use in the Courts.