No two businesses are the same – each has its own distinct vision, risks and strategy. Similarly no two audits are the same. At RBK, we customise our statutory audit approach to meet your business’s unique requirements. Our audit teams, led by an experienced audit partner and supported by a qualified team of professionals, take the time to get to know you, understand your business and identify its key risks. We then focus on these risks to deliver a high quality, efficient and statutorily compliant audit.
We use the information gathered during the audit process to provide you with important insights and observations that help you to improve your business.
Our approach provides:
- A partner-led service with regular interaction and communication with your management team
- A professional and quality service which is responsive to your needs
- Comprehensive planning so that we understand your business
- Openness and transparency throughout the process
- A value added service through our multidisciplinary approach
- Broad reach throughout Ireland and beyond through our three locations in Dublin, Athlone and Roscommon and through our international network, LEA.
RBK audits are conducted in accordance with International Standards on Auditing (ISA) and our firm is subject to continual monitoring and review internally, by our regulator and by our international network, LEA. This means our clients are assured of the quality of our work and know that it is carried out in accordance with current best practice.