For a relatively small island on the edge of Europe, Ireland is phenomenally successful in attracting and retaining foreign investment. Almost 1,000 overseas companies involved in engineering, information communications technologies, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, financial and internationally traded services have selected Ireland as a base for their operations.
While globalisation means that opportunities for growth are increasing worldwide, the thought of doing business in another jurisdiction can be daunting.
At RBK, our experienced professionals assist domestic businesses seeking to expand overseas as well as overseas companies establishing or acquiring businesses in Ireland.
Our services include:
- Advice on how to structure your business in an optimal manner from a commercial and taxation perspective
- Identification and pro-active management of tax risks in foreign jurisdictions
- Assistance and advice in relation to double tax treaties
- Advice in relation to tax efficient profit repatriation for shareholders
- Assistance with raising capital and cross border financing of group entities
As a member firm of the LEA Global alliance of independent accounting and taxation firms, RBK has access to some 2,000 qualified professionals and almost 23,000 support staff in 220 firms around the world. We draw on this powerhouse of expertise to advise you on the optimum commercial and taxation structures for your overseas operations.
Further areas where we can assist can be seen in our Doing Business in Ireland Guide.
To find out more about how RBK can assist your business’s international objectives, please contact a member of our team.
Doing Business In Ireland GuideDownload
Ireland as a Trading or Research LocationDownload