A Member of Chartered Accountants Ireland since 2014, Jennifer has experience in the provision of corporate finance services across a broad range of transactions and industries. Working with a large portfolio of clients, her expertise includes the following:
- Mergers and acquisitions (area of specialism includes Insurance brokers)
- Debt and equity fundraising
- Due diligence assignments
- Company valuations
- Forensic accounting assignments including on-site fraud investigations
- Independent business reviews
- Debt restructuring and financial forecasting
Jennifer joined RBK in 2016 having trained with KPMG. Jennifer gained five years’ experience in KPMG’s Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency department and prior to this also worked in the Central Procurement Office of the European Central Bank (ECB) in Frankfurt.
Jennifer holds an LL.M in Law, Governance and Technology from NUIG as well as an LL.B. in Law and European Studies from UL. Jennifer has also successfully completed all of the Law Society of Ireland FE1 exams.
Our offices are strategically located to service our market and are easily accessed from any location nationwide.
3 Arkle Road,
D18 C9C5, Ireland
RBK House, Irishtown
N37 XP52, Ireland
RBK House, Castle Street,
F42 NR79, Ireland