When your business wants to raise new finance, the first step is matching your funding source to the opportunity.
Growth in the range of funding sources available to Irish businesses means that there are a variety of options to consider, including:
- Asset backed lending – leasing and invoice discounting
- Bank debt over a specified term
- Mezzanine finance
- Specialist growth funds
- Employment and investment incentive scheme / seed capital scheme
- Private equity from high net worth individuals, family offices and corporate entities
- Venture Capital funds – suitable for early stage and high growth potential companies
Matching funding may also be available from state agencies such as Enterprise Ireland, the WDC Investment Fund, Local Enterprise Offices and LEADER.
When approaching potential funders, it is essential to have a robust funding plan which identifies the mix of finance you require and sets out the repayments and security that you will offer your lenders.
RBK’s Corporate Finance team can assist you in this process by:
- Reviewing your business plan and existing capital structure
- Establishing your financing requirements through detailed financial modelling and analysis
- Agreeing an optimal funding structure for the business and the funding requirements to ensure it supports the growth, development and strategies of your company
- Tailoring a commercially viable finance package
- Project managing the entire fundraising process, including introductions, negotiations, information flow and advice
- Building and maintaining your credibility with financiers.
So, when your business is ready to raise finance, talk to RBK about identifying the right funding sources and preparing your funding plan.