At RBK, we remain fully operational and we take the health and safety of our employees, clients and other business contacts very seriously.
Since the recent outbreak of the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we have put in place a series of preventative measures and recommendations in accordance with HSE and Government guidelines, to protect our employees, clients and contacts to ensure the continued provision of our services.
Currently, our three offices in Dublin, Athlone and Roscommon remain fully functioning and we have no reports of COVID-19 in our offices. All employees are required to report if they are experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms. We are closely monitoring the global outbreak, the latest HSE and Government guidance on the spread of COVID-19 in Ireland.
We, at RBK, will play our part in supporting the measures announced by the Government to effectively address and limit the spread of Covid-19.
Some of the measures we have taken include:
- Updated specific recommendations and guidance on best practice health measures to our employees on how to avoid the spread of the virus.
- Implemented remote working capabilities across all our teams so that our employees have the ability to work remotely and securely from home.
- Non-essential visits to our offices are prohibited and meetings will be conducted by conference or telephone calls rather than face-to-face.
- Requested our employees to conduct internal meetings, particularly across our offices, via conference or telephone calls rather than face to face, where possible.
- Suspended non-essential business travel for our employees and prohibited business travel to any affected areas.
- We have postponed all planned client events until further notice.
We will continue to support our staff and clients through this period to assist them with the business challenges this unprecedented situation is presenting.
We are here to help. If you have any queries about the measures taken by RBK, please contact your usual RBK point of contact.
Please stay well and thank you.