The Department of Rural and Community Development has announced the COVID-19 Stability Fund phase 2 is now open. Phase one was announced on 26th June and it awarded €10.5 million in supports to 179 organisations.
Phase 2 is now open and accepting applications from:
- Unincorporated organisations which are registered with the Charities Regulator in Ireland CRA,
- Are providing supports and services to vulnerable individuals in Ireland on or before the 1st January 2019,
- Have projected loss in traded or fundraising income of 25% or more in 2020,
The Scheme focuses on organisations providing supports and services in the following sectors:
- Health and Social Care (including addiction, disability and mental health)
- Child and Family Services (including counselling/therapies)
- Domestic/Sexual/Gender based violence
- Community Services (e.g. meals on wheels/befriending services/old age supports/vulnerable people’s support groups etc.)
- Community Education Sector
How to Apply:
Further details on Phase 2 are available here. Applications are submitted online.
The closing date for applications is Monday, 10 August 2020 at 3pm.
For further information on the The Department of Rural and Community Development COVID-19 Stability Fund, contact Evelyn Smyth, Senior Manager, Audit and Business Advisory at (090) 6480600.