RBK will bring business customers an insight into what's changed in the corporate sector and outline what things smart businesses should be doing.
It’s an extraordinary transformation in a short time. The mindset in the corporate sector has changed dramatically from a survival mode to a progressive and growth focused one. RBK will bring business customers an insight into what’s changed and outline what things smart businesses should be doing.
This seminar is of interest to Chief Executives, Senior Executives, Finance Directors, Financial Controllers, Professional Advisers and Owner Managed Businesses.
|11.30am||Welcome & Introduction|
Brendan Mullally, Partner, RBK
|11.35am||Economic Update |
Dr. Loretta O'Sullivan, Group Chief Economist, Bank of Ireland
- Irish Economy - Recent Developments & Outlook
- Insights from Bank of Ireland Economic Pulse
- Brexit Implications
|12 noon||Update on Changes in the Corporate Landscape & Financial Reporting / Disclosure for Irish Companies|
Conor O'Brien, Partner, RBK
- Changes in Disclosure arising from the Companies (Accounting) Bill 2016
- Financial Reporting; FRS 102 - FRS 105
- New Summary Approval Procedures
- The Directors Compliance Statement Requirements
|12.25 pm||Strategic Business Review|
Chris Ball, Corporate Finance Partner, RBK
- Planning for growth; the need for strategy
- Structuring for growth: the benefits of due diligence
- Funding for growth: the options
|12.50 pm||Tax Strategies for Growth|
Ronan McGivern, Tax Partner, RBK
- Tax Structures; Use of holding companies & maximising capital retention
- Doing Business Abroad / in Ireland; tax implications
- Tax Incentives including R&D; Knowledge Development Box, Intellectual Property Reliefs
|1.15 pm||Your Queries Answered - Panel of Speakers|
|1.30 pm||Closing Remarks|
|1.30 pm - 2.30 pm||Business Networking Lunch|
A copy of the programme and speaker details can be downloaded here .
Our offices are strategically located to service our market and are easily accessed from any location nationwide.
3 Arkle Road,
D18 C9C5, Ireland
RBK House, Irishtown
N37 XP52, Ireland
RBK House, Castle Street,
F42 NR79, Ireland