Corporate Compliance Review
All companies incorporated in Ireland are obliged to maintain Statutory Registers and Minute Books recording the activities of the company. RBK’s specialist compliance team will assist you in meeting this obligation.
An RBK Corporate Compliance Review provides:
- A comprehensive review of your company statutory records to ensure their completeness and accuracy
- An analysis of public filings made with the Companies Registration Office
- A review of company letterheads and websites
- Advice on updating corporate compliance records where necessary
- Assistance in putting in place the appropriate policies and procedures to ensure that company continues in good standing with the Companies Registration Office and conforms with the requirements of Companies Act 2014