Research & Development
RBK’s specialist R&D teams have filed Research & Development tax credit claims for a substantial number of clients in a diverse range of sectors since R&D tax credits were introduced in 2004.
Activities that are eligible for R&D tax credits include:
- Developing a new product or process
- Proving an existing product or process
- Evaluating new techniques to improve productivity
- Assessing manufacturing modifications
- Researching raw material substitution
- Considering alternative options to meet the specific product cost targets
- Research increased performance requirements for existing products
- Developing alternative product packaging
- Equipment design changes
- Product line extension
- Activities in respect of which you have received an Enterprise Ireland RDI grant
- Activities that are patentable
If your company is carrying out any of the activities listed above or if you are interested in discussing whether proposed activities could qualify for R&D tax credits, please contact a member of our team.
Our R&D team will determine whether you are entitled to claim the credit and advise on how to maximise the amount of your claim. We also assist with the documentation required to substantiate your claim.
For more information or to discuss your specific requirements, please contact a member of our team.